Friday, September 22, 2006

The black elephant


Remember the “Black Exploitation” films of the 70’s? If those things made you groan, this thing will make you furious. Of course if you’re a Republican and see minorities as child-like, superstitious and mostly ignorant, you may think it’s a brilliant way to bring them into the fold, or should I say the plantation?

It’s tempting to rant about Republicans and race and the unrestrained ugliness of Republican political campaigns, but listen for yourself.

2 comments:

Crankyboy said...

Thank you for the info. I had no idea Martin Luther King was a Republican or that Democrats started the KKK and fought every Civil Rights Act for the last 140 years. Changed my whole perspective. Now I just have to change my clothes after vomiting on them after listening to that crap.

Capt. Fogg said...

Just wait - it's going to get worse.