Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Money talks

George Bush is a genius and his entire staff are heroes. Pat Robertson is a man of God. Fox News is the voice of truth. We’re fighting them over there so we don’t have to fight them here. Working at Wal-Mart is like a vacation in paradise.

Has Fogg gone nuts at last? Well no, I just want to get on the gravy train like those bloggers who are being invited to seminars by Wal-mart and reporters who get special favors from the White House for spreading their stories. I’m on the take.

So listen up guys – all it takes is cash, or maybe some little junket to Aruba and I’ll play your game. You write it, I’ll print it.

Just make sure it’s in small, unmarked bills and the room has an ocean view.

5 comments:

Crankyboy said...

I'm in too. Long live Wal-Mart! I pledge allegience to Wal-Mart! Where's my money?

Crankyboy said...

allegiance

d nova said...

that's kewl. nothing like a lil left-wing ad dough.

RR said...

Thats it: today's culture in a nut shell -- do whatever for buck.

Capt. Fogg said...

Left-wing, right-wing, rotary wing - cash gladly accepted.