Friday, September 12, 2008

Huston has a problem

And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

-Ezekiel 25:17-

Has anybody noticed that Hurricane Ike is headed straight for Crawford? I mean it's only a prediction, but I'm just sayin'. After all, Texas gave us Bush and Bush gave us war, recession, debt, torture and a whole lot of incompetent Bible babbling idiots to tear the country apart. Of course I could be wrong, but it makes more sense than blaming Katrina on tolerance and I'm just sayin'.

5 comments:

RR said...

This is the most direct evidence for the existence of a just god that I have seen -- to date.

Capt. Fogg said...

It remains to be seen, but since we've been listening to various "men of God" tell us about every natural disaster being punishment, it's time to play their game.

Too bad waves don't drown only Republicans.

d.K. said...

Great point. I await Rev. Robertson's explanation in Biblical terms for Ike. But you know, I'm sure he'll find a way to "prove" the gays and feminists have been making in roads in East Texas.

Swampcracker said...

Last year, there was an unusual weather event, and a canny editor ran this headline:

Freak Snow Storm Over Crawford:
All Hell Freezes Over

Capt. Fogg said...

Well either old YHWH has lost some lung power, or he still hasn't learned to shoot straight. No tornadoes leveled Bush's play ranch.