Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Ann Coulter hates Jesus

How low can you go?

If you’re Ann Coulter, there’s apparently no bottom. Ann, who faces felony charges in florida for lying on her registration form, is jealous that families of 9/11 victims are better off than she is and she has no scruples against sliming them. Ann Coulter hates decency.

Look here to see clips of her nauseating vituperations and psychotic ravings. What can we assume but that Ann Coulter hates America and is happy when Americans die?

Ann Is fond of telling us that Liberals ( at least those who are liberal according to her definition) hate God (or whomever Ann thinks is God.) Presumably Coulter has some kind of unique exegesis that interprets Jesus as a Conservative, Pro-Rome hero. At least I hope she does, otherwise I will have to assume that Ann Coulter hates Jesus.

I’m not a believer, so the question as to whether or not I, as a liberal, hate God is moot, but I sure do hate Coulter. If she were to die in some unspeakably hideous and prolonged way, [hint to God] I might start to reconsider my agnosticism. I would settle, however for the statutory 5 years in prison that the law provides for vote fraud.

1 comment:

RR said...

Wouldn't it be great if the queen of smear was found guilty of a felony... Ah, sweet justice, come hither!