Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's worse than that.

When I reported yesterday that Charges against Ann Coulter had been dropped despite the iron-clad case for voter fraud after a timely call from the FBI, I expected that the farce was at an end. Then came this report on Brad Blog exposing the nefarious activities of the Beast and her goon squad and the most infuriating revelation of all: that the FBI agent who bullied the Palm Beach County authorities into dropping the case was a former "boyfriend."

How long will it be before we realize that the Mafia is no more than a bunch of pickpockets when compared with the group that has taken over our country? This ultra-criminal group of families isn't just infiltrated into a few legitimate businesses, but is in fact the government. Coulter is a made woman in the supersyndicate and she will be protected until we have the courage to jail the lot of them.

8 comments:

Libby Spencer said...

I expected it to happen, but I'm so disappointed she got away with it. Stalker, my left foot. Yet they deported some poor smuck for filling out a card at the DMV?

It's only voter fraud if you register as a Democrat.

Chris the Hippie said...

Oh good Lord.

Jim Martin said...

The only difference between this mob and the mafia is that the mafia lets you know they're after the money.
She's talented though, while she was screwing this guy she was still helping screw us all.

Capt. Fogg said...

Actually I was surprised to hear that she had an ex-boyfriend. I thought she tore off their heads and ate them.

d.K. said...

I know, off topic, but your tags to your posts crack me up. They're often as good as the posts themselves. Ann Coulter/ organized crime? Too, too clever.

RR said...

I haven't had reason to think of this irrational hag in weeks... but before reading your post, I "felt a tremor" and her name popped in my head like a nightmare.

Then I read your post... coincidence? Or the work of the dark side...

Capt. Fogg said...

Well it is either organized crime or -- she's an avatar of Satan. That would explain the tremor.

RR said...

I'd put money on the latter...