Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Snow job

" You’ve seen Medicare, you’ve seen an education bill. These are things, I dare say, that if they’d been done under Bill Clinton, Republicans would have been howling.” [Tony Snow, Fox News Sunday, 11/30/03]


My first reaction to the news that the man from Fox was to be the new White House Press secretary was – sure, when you’re looking for someone to lie with a straight face, who are you gonna call? But it’s just possible thatTony Snow who, statements like the above to the contrary, claims to “believe in the President” may be less likely to give us a snow job than his predecessor.

Think Progress gives us several years worth of Mr. Snow’s criticisms of his new boss and I have to wonder at whether some of his biting words will come back to bite him.

George Bush has become something of an embarrassment.” Tony Snow [11/11/05]


I couldn’t agree more, Mr. Snow, but I have a feeling that embarrassment will soon be something you’ll become very familiar with.

2 comments:

Intellectual Insurgent said...

If he's half as retarded as McClellan, I look forward to nights of ridicule on The Daily Show.

Capt. Fogg said...

McClellan was so ridiculous, I almost felt sorry for him - almost.